Pharaoh's Daughter Baby Shower
Pharaoh's Daughter is a faith-based non-profit founded by our own Susan Henson to serve the babies of incarcerated women. After many years of prayer, preparation and waiting they have received not just their first but also their second placement, expected to arrive at any time!
Chatham Church is delighted to throw a baby shower on August 6th at the Chatham Mills ministry space immediately following the service at Pittsboro and continuing until about 1:30--drop by after either service!
Please come celebrate with us and bring something to celebrate the arrival of a new baby girl and a new baby boy!
If you've got questions about the shower, email Michelle Stith: firstname.lastname@example.org. If you'd like more information about Pharaoh's Daughter and other ways to be involved, you can email Susan Henson: email@example.com.
Below are a list of supply needs for the new babies (and ways you can volunteer)
- formula (enfamil or generic enfamil--we've been feeding her the Aldi brand),
- burp cloths/bibs,
- crib linen (mesh bumper pads only),
- little seats (bouncers/rockers),
- diaper bag,
- changing pad,
- double in-line stroller,
- paraben-free diaper rash ointment,
- car seat,
- board or soft baby books/toys,
- glider rocker with ottoman,
- video baby monitor,
- paraben-free baby wash/shampoo,
- mirror for car seat (so driver can see baby),
- swaddling baby blankets,
- baby sheet savers,
- glass bottles,
- bottle brush,
- the "grass/turf" bottle dryer,
- Avent soothers (pacifiers),
- grocery cart covers,
- baby wash cloths and towels,
- baby nail clipper/comb/brush/hygiene kits,
- gift cards.
- Administrative assistance - phone calls, emails, first follow-up letters to potential clients, volunteer scheduling, etc.,
- help with morning, afternoon, overnight baby care shifts,
- lead prayer chain person
- pray-ers - ongoing or specific on-call or urgent-need based,
- donors (one-time and monthly)
More in News
February 28, 2018Elder on Call for March
February 26, 2018A Quick Video from Kathy Russell about our Women's Retreat
January 15, 2018New Women's Study: The Quest by Beth Moore